Do you want to:
- reboot or rediscover your creativity?
- recapture – or find – the excitement of loving what you do?
- stay motivated and confident with a clear sense of direction?
- enjoy your work and keep it in balance with other parts of your life?
- find ways to contain your workload whilst developing your business?
- ride the waves of change without going under?
In a coaching relationship the focus is on you – your values, your work, your life and what you want achieve. It doesn’t matter what field you work in – you may be in online learning or in a completely different area of work.
I am trained in Co-Active Coaching, which means I take an organic, holistic approach to change. You set the agenda and I provide the structured space to help you to explore your options, try new approaches and discover your own solutions.
Working together, using Skype and other online technologies, I will support you to:
- re-focus on what’s important to you
- rediscover and revitalise your strengths and sense of purpose
- find new perspectives that help you move forward
- take bold steps to realise your goals
- access your creative and resourceful self
- develop your ability to adapt to, and embrace, change.
The Co-Active Coaching approach is holistic and integrative; it aspires to “a world that works for everyone where people know that who we are is as important as what we do.” Read more about the model on the Coaches Training Institute (CTI) website. The training is rigorous, internationally recognised and accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Interested but still not sure? I offer a free sample session to help you find out if coaching is right for you.
Whilst I can offer coaching to people working in any field, my mentoring services are more specialised.
I offer mentoring/consultancy if you need independent support, guidance and advice with developing your online learning.