I’m offering three coaching packages for 2017 – or we can design one to suit you.
Do you want to:
- reboot or rediscover your creativity?
- recapture – or find – the excitement of loving what you do?
- stay motivated and confident with a clear sense of direction?
- enjoy your work and integrate it with other parts of your life?
- find ways to contain your workload whilst developing your business?
- ride the waves of change without going under?
- design a life that brings you happiness and fulfilment?
In a coaching relationship the focus is on you – your values, your work, your life and what you want achieve.You set the agenda and I provide a compassionate listening ear together with a sprinkle of challenge; together we can explore your options, try new approaches and discover creative solutions.
I am a qualified Co-Active Coach: the training is rigorous, internationally recognised, accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and regulated by the Code of Ethics.
Working together, using Skype and other online technologies, I will support you to:
- re-focus on what’s important to you
- rediscover and revitalise your strengths and sense of purpose
- find new perspectives that help you move forward
- take bold steps to realise your goals
- access your creative and resourceful self
- develop your ability to adapt to, and embrace, change.
Interested but still not sure? I offer a free sample session to help you find out if coaching is right for you.
Whilst I can offer coaching to people working in any field, my mentoring services are more specialised.
I offer mentoring/consultancy if you need independent support, guidance and advice with developing your online learning.